Saturday, March 31, 2012

At it again...

Gosh I can't believe it was in 2009 that I wrote here last. However, life has been so hectic, and I haven't had the time to write or even to experiment with exhibitionism for a long time. I don't know if it is emerging spring, or perhaps I just happen to hit a time I was a bit relaxed and happy to play around again? Anyway I suddenly felt an urge...

It started with me reading in a magazine that soon it was the time when you again could find couples playing around in nature. It mentioned a website where you could go and find places where either you could do so in relative peace or if you were so inclined, where you knew people would be watching you. Now, if that didn't get my imagination going, nothing would.

It turned out that Poul had read the article as well, and one afternoon after a very nice early spring day where we had enjoyed the sunshine in the garden, he asked me if I ever felt like going to a place like that. I was way ahead of him, and had already been researching sites. I had no idea what these sites were like, but I liked the idea that you could stay in the car (it was still rather cold) and pretend you didn't know people were looking into your car. I had seen pictures of so called dogging sites (called so because you were pretending to be out walking your dog, not because of the position in which you had sex) where people had small orgies. That didn't appeal to me, I had no intention of having sex with a lot of randy unknown guys, but letting them watch me? Yearh... OK.

We discussed this in a bit more detail, and decided why not? We could always drive off again. I could tell it really appealed to Poul who loves to show me off. Poul got me to wear a dress which was easy to get off as it opened all the way down the front and nothing else. About 22:30 we set off for a place I had identified as a place where people came to be seen, and where guys were know to wander around looking into people's cars to see if there was any action going on.

When we arrived at the site there was one large lorry and a private car at the parking place. There appeared to be some people outside the private car, so we drove a bit further away and parked.

We sat for a while trying to see if we could see people outside near us, but if anybody were prowling around, they were down at the other end by the other private car. At our end it seemed quiet and safe.

It felt quite all right so I didn't mind when Poul undid the dress and pulled it open exposing my naked body. After a bit of kissing and intimate touching I was getting heated up, so when Poul asked me to completely removed the dress, I was ready. The thought of sitting in the car all naked only a few hundred feet from other people and without knowing who else was out there, was really arousing me. However, as soon as I was undressed Poul said he had to get something, and opened the door to go to the boot. Of course he had to leave the door slightly open so the light stayed on. Looking towards the other car I noticed movement on the outside, and people looking our way. Natural instinct was to cover me op with my arms, but when Poul came back he said that was exactly what he didn't want me to do. He produced a short length of rope and asked if it was ok he tied my hands together behind the headrest.

I have a thing about being tied. I like the thought that people think I am exposed and that I can't get free, and that is why I have to accept them watching me, but I am so nervous about what might happen if I can't get loose in an emergency. Poul knows that, so when he produced a knife and cut almost completely through the rope only leaving a small strand which could be easily ripped in an emergency, I accepted. I stopped covering myself and put my hands behind the headrest while Poul tied me, so the cut wasn't visible from outside. The deal is that I must pretend that I am really tied, and I am not allowed to get free unless it really is an emergency. That deal is so unbreakable, that I really do feel like I am at Poul's mercy.

So when he turned on the inside lights, I again felt like covering up, but even though I could have got loose, I accepted the "simulation" and the embarrassment of being so exposed. Poul moved the seat all the way back and reclined it to where I was half lying down. Then he pulled my legs apart and held them open while he started playing with me. I was rather wet already and was soon writhing around in the seat, feeling very frustrated with the tied hands.

My head was just high enough over the side of the car that I could see out the window that the other car turned on its headlights and left. In the headlights I had noticed two people, now heading our way. I got a funny feeling in the mouth, almost as if frightened, the tongue getting thick, the breathing picking up and an unusual strong sensation of arousal.

Poul had seen them approaching us as well, but he didn't have to point it out to me, I was fully aware of it.

They came all the way up to the car and looked in the windows. I felt so exposed. I saw the one guy look at my tied hands and say something to the other who laughed a bit, but not in an evil way. Poul kissed my nipples, while I kept staring at the guys. One was a bit older than us, heavy built with lots of tattoos, the other guy was young, no more than 25, blond and with a clean white shirt and jeans.

I don't know what I had expected, but it seemed the most natural thing to do under the circumstances when the older guy unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi erect dick and started stroking it less that a foot from my face. It was soon hard and glistering wet. The young guy undid his trousers and pulled them down, holding up his shirts while he started to stroke himself. Actually a very good looking guy, who I would happily have had a closer encounter with under other circumstances if it was being offered.

While Poul was getting me more and more aroused, by teasingly only touching me a little, just not enough to get me anywhere, but enough to keep up the frustration and excitement, I was concentrating on the young guy, wondering what it would be to have that young hard and quite large dick inside me, when the old guy knocked on the window, indicating I should lower it.

Obviously with my hands tied, I couldn't do it, but then again I wasn't sure I wanted to. But I didn't get much say in the matter as Poul had already hit the button. I was actually just about to break the rope as I involuntarily twisted to avoid his hands which immediately the window was down had grabbed by tits. His hands were rough and he smelled of beer and smoke. Eventually I realised I couldn't avoid them, and as I gave in, I felt a rush of excitement, letting myself be touched like that by a complete stranger. He rolled my hardened nipples between his fingers, while he said something in a language I didn't understand. He was probably the driver of the lorry, but I hadn't noticed the license plates. But I got the impression his comment was appreciative. I leant back trying still to get a look at the young guy, when the old one bend down and put his head in the window, taking my nipple in his mouth. So exposed, so vulnerable, so bloody horny I almost came. Poul had pulled back, sitting against the other door looking at me with a smug smile.

The guy was expertly sucking my nipple, not too hard, but enough to be borderline between pain and pleasure. His other hand was playing with the other tit for a short while before it started to travel down my stomach. I shut my pelvis up involuntarily to receive his hand. Poul grabbed the leg closest to him and pulled the leg towards his, forcing me wide open. I saw the young guy lean in over the windscreen to look down at my exposed pussy.

Even though my tied hands were only make-believe, the feeling was one of almost rape. A foreign stranger having his way with you, with no way of resisting. I was aware that this guy didn't know I could indeed get free if I wanted - he must be believing he was doing this partly against my will.

I don't know exactly what I had had in mind when we decided to go here, but it wasn't this. This was approaching my limits of what is acceptable, but perhaps for exactly that reason it became so incredibly arousing.

Whatever the situation was, I was burning with desire and when his fingers passed my clit with only a slight caress for then to dig inside me, I couldn't help let out a gasp of pleasure, which obviously encouraged him further. He was rough, the fingers deep inside me while his calloused palm rubbed my clit. Meanwhile outside, I could see the young guy getting really aroused by the spectacle, speeding up rubbing his dick until I could tell he was just about to come, for only then to slow down a bit. Perhaps he was trying to time his eruption to my own orgasm, which was fast approaching as well.

The fingers were now concentrating on my clit, expertly applying just enough pressure to be doing the job while still being frustratingly slow. When I felt the first contractions building up I couldn't help gasping for him to hurry up. He might not have been able to understand Danish, but there was no mistaking the urgency in my voice. He gave up kissing my nipple and turned around to look at me while his fingers continued, just about to tip me over the edge. Over his head I could just see the young guy's dick as he was speeding up. I remember thinking it was such a waste it was out there when I was in here. Then I exploded in a long row of contractions, while his fingers slowed down and just applied enough pressure to extend the orgasm to where it actually coincided with the young guy shooting all over the windscreen. There is something so sexy in seeing a guy come like that and then at just the same time as me. Almost as if it had been mutual masturbation.

As I came down I noticed the older guy back out again, now playing with himself. In a way I was happy to be tied, otherwise I would have felt obliged to help him, and I really didn't feel like that. It was still fascinating watching the second guy in only a few minutes coming with me watching. Poul wanted to close the window, not wanting him to come all over the inside of the car, but I stopped him. In a strange way it seemed unfriendly after what he had just done to me, if we just shut him out like that. I did realise though that he was intending to come all over me, which I didn't particularly fancy, but all I could do as he came all over my tits was to try to catch some of the stray drops, so they didn't go all over the upholstery of the car.

When he had got his breath back he bent down, put his head in the window, and while grabbing my tits and smearing his cum all over me, he gave me a quick kiss and said thank you in broken Danish. After that they both took off while still getting their clothes in order.

Poul closed the window and looked at me questioning? I realised he had to be very frustrated as well, so I pulled at the rope to fee myself. It took a bit more effort than I had thought, but finally I was free. I dug out his dick and stroked him to he was hard. Under normal circumstances I might have climbed on top of him in the car but I had no energy left, just enough to see him off. I couldn't even go down on him as I was still smeared with the stranger's cum. Weird sitting there catching his cum in my hand, while still covered by another man's cum.

We found a bit of tissue to clean me with, but I was still too sticky to want to put my dress on, so Poul just covered me with an old rug from the back seat as we headed home.

There is a little epilogue to this story. Getting close to home, Poul wanted to put the car through the car wash at our local petrol station, to clean off the cum still stuck to the front and side of the car. Not having the dress on, I couldn't get out so I decided to stay in the car during the wash. But before Poul started the wash I got him to get me a cloth and a wet sponge which were at the entrance to the car wash, so I could clean myself off a bit.

As soon as the door was closed I moved removed the rug, and sponged myself down and washed off the cum, dried myself with the cloth and put on my dress.

When Poul got into the car again, I could tell something was wrong, because he looked all upset. First he didn't want to say anything, but I finally found out that he had been able to stand outside the shop and watch the attendants gaping at the CCTV covering the inside of the car wash for security purposes where my cleaning off had been very obvious and visible. Neither of us had noticed or thought about CCTV in the car wash. Normally this would have been just another fun incident, but we both agreed this was too close to home, and that it would be awkward to use that petrol station for some time now.

However, I couldn't keep that. The idea of going up there again, knowing that the attendants whom we regularly see up there, had been watching me like that was just too tempting for me. It did get me terribly aroused feeling their eyes all over me, knowing they had had such a good view of me all naked.

Well, these are just some of the small experiences which are unavoidable when you play along dangerous paths.

5 comments:

Dr. Dupree said...

Welcome back! Always love you, Jennifer!

Dr. Dupree

Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer! It feels like I just saw a good friend I had not seen in many years. Welcome. I love your warped imagination. Thanks for everything you write.

Badu Signe said...

Jennifer ! Great News ! WELCOME !!!

Love to hear from you !!

Had to mail this, now I am going to read what you posted.

Hugs !! Badu Signe

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

So glad you are back. Looking forward to the next story.

Anonymous said...

As a fan of over ten years, it is very exciting to see you writing again. Hope you can find time to write for us often again.