Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Orgasms...

Perhaps not a politically correct topic in an open blog, but I am risking it anyway.

As some of my readers will have noticed I have an inquisitive mind and often wonder about aspects of the sexual encounters. One thing that I have come to speculated about recently is the way a girl orgasms. I have not until recently had much experienced with other girls orgasms (and don't ask my why that might be case now - that is not presently for disclosure). Guys on the other hand I have some experiences with, but that is all quite straight forward. A build up, different degrees of groaning, a point of no return, spasms and ejaculation followed by an almost universal lack of erection and then relaxation.

But with girls it seems different. Ranging from almost unnoticeable to major convulsions. In my own case I have a long slow build up, very distinct spasms increasing in frequency and intensity until overcome by uncontrollable shaking lasting from a few seconds to up to ten seconds followed by slow aftershakes. Absolutely no way I could hide what is happening to me. I know some girls cannot stand any further touching after that, whereas if I force myself to continue past a short unpleasant moment, I can continue and come again several times.

One of the girls I have been able to observe at close hands explodes with almost no warning, tenses into a foetal position which she cannot get out of for quite some time and certainly wants no further action for a while, whereas another one I knew from earlier in my life broke out in tears when it happened, but that was the only way that you could tell what had happened and she could quite happily let a guy continue past her orgasm with no sensitivity to further touching.

I am wondering why these orgasms are so different. I guess the orgasms are natures way of providing a "carrot" to make us have sex, possibly the spasms aid the movement of the sperm. But in both cases it should theoretically be the same for all.

Are there any of my readers out there who have some thoughts on this subject?

12 comments:

Salinger said...

Sweet Jennifer,
Orgasms are never straight-forward, not for men either. I’m basically tantric obout sexuality, and I am starting to understand that orgasm is a portal, for both genders of humanity, to or towards bliss. It’s a portal that can be opened wide, but sometimes isn't
Tantra suggests that the value that a woman can bring to a union with her pertner is her power, and the value that a man can bring to it is his sense of wonder. Sense of wonder. Think about that, lady doctor, perhaps it is exactly because men can bring to women a sense of wonder that they can so well seduce them. I would say that women seek their own seduction because they want to be explored.
And partners can be skilled with each other, and the sex and the relationship can be spell-binding. Or they can be too innocent or conservative to manage exploring each other, or too jaded perhaps, or they can be too unconnected to spend enough time in the shared space with their partners to get to the really sexy bits, to make everything interesting, to tease out those blushes that start out in the pussy and end up on the cheeks 
Anyway, my orgasms vary with the partners I have, and some orgasms can be a lot better than others. And every orgasm is a happy event, I’ve never cum badly. But the great ones are like having the Creation start up in you ass!!
I dare you to stimulate this discussion by writing, with your one hand, about some orgasms you remember, and how they started, WHY they started, and what it is that got you off. And I hope you'll tell about the times that you’ve been watched and witnessed, or directed.
Hugs
S
Are you back?

Doalfer said...

Good Day Sallinger,

Gosh, that was taking my question a bit further than intended. I am on a "scientific" journey here, don't hi-jack my topic ;-)

But perhaps you care to explain what it is like to have a "Creation start up in your ass". I have never seen a guy in that state...

Not really back - just visiting. But good to see you again.

Hugs Jen

Salinger said...

What, have you never had that?

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
earlbo said...

Jen,
I really dig your stories and really love the way you think. Thanks for all your work and efforts.

I guess the BIG-O answer should be in the book "The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl's Sex". Or else in the lyrics of a great Meatloaf song, "Good Girls Go To Heaven, but Bad Girls Go Everywhere".

But I would warn against away from The breathless orgasm: a love map biography of asphyxiophilia‎, which could kill you.

Anonymous said...

So have you completely stopped expressing yourself, or just stopped telling about it?

bigriver41 said...

Hi Dear Jennifer

When does your sabbatical finish or is it open ended.
Cheers from Down Under

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I just wanted to say thanks for your writing. It was the first thing of a sexual nature my wife read that she actually enjoyed. We had many a fantasy talking about one of your stories. In fact, I even tried a modified version of one of the stories in making her wonder if it was really me or someone else. It really opened the door for us to begin an exploration of all the things that turned us on. Ultimately, we found that our interests were primarily in the area of her being a hotwife. You can read about our adventures in the link below, but my main point with this post was to say thanks for helping to open a door in our relationship. I sure hope you will someday get the urge to write more. We are big fans!

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10762

Dr. Dupree said...

Hi Jennifer,

No posts for over a year? Are you ok? Miss you!

Dr. Dupree
(Manhattan)

Altan said...

Hi Jennifer,

It must have been ten years ago when I first came across your stories, and was impressed with how well they were written. I have checked back with your site every now and then since, but only today found your blog.

I am glad to see you have published more of your thoughts, experiences and adventures, and hope you will be able resume writing again. Although I know from my own attempts at writing that inspiration comes and goes, and that the "goes" part easily can take many years :-(

Reading through your entire blog today it struck me how sensible and common-sense your thoughts are, even when you are questioning yourself. As I said, I hope you will be able to continue!

Anonymous said...

The first time I read your stories I was 19, now I'm in my thirties. I would you like to thank you and let you know that I enjoyed (still do) all your stories very much. Please come back soon.