Tuesday, June 28, 2016

4 years

I can't believe it is over fours years since I wrote here last. If I still have any followers here, I probably owe them an update?

Professionally it is much the same. I am now a professor (sounds old doesn't it) and I am not working in Spain any longer. We still have the flat, but we are only there two to three times a year.

I am, obviously, getting older, but I keep very fit and actually now weigh less than I did four years ago. With the children older and more away on their own, I guess I should have more time to fool around with Poul, but we seem to be too busy these days for the kind of level I was used to. Also Poul is having some problems getting erections due to some pills he has to take. However, that just makes his dreams of sharing me more frequent, but we are not really doing anything in that direction. But talking about it and role-playing some scenarios are still fun. I do go along with his desire for me dressing in what I call my exhibitionist ways. I enjoy that and feel pleased I can still get both guys my age and the young ones to turn a head. We had a carnival here some moths ago and I managed an old dream of mine to be bodypainted in what looked like a tshirt, but not actually wearing anything on top. That was rather extreme, but also very exciting. Poul was certainly very pleased with me ...

I am not really getting back into writing. I just happened to remember about this blog and how long time is was since I had written anything.

Hugs to you all
Jen

7 comments:

Dr. Dupree said...

I'm still following. Great post; keep it coming!

Dr. Dupree

Anonymous said...

Just waiting on Castle Showdown part 2.

It's a long wait.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you surface again. Have always enjoyed your writing, Would love to see some teasing pictures or videos of you.

Anonymous said...

Have been checking this blog faithfully, hoping that you will be back one day. I'm a fan for over a decade now and I must say that your stories played a big part in the shaping of my sexual life. Your little hobby had a big impact to at least one total stranger (me). Please share your writings with us again when you could. Love. Albert.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you're still naughty, Jennifer.

I thought about you when I visited Copenhagen for the first time, very briefly, in October last year.

Ben Haas said...

Still checking in every now and then, hope you have a good life and thanks a lot for all your stories. Hugs!Ben Haas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your writing. I enjoyed it all!
heikki k.