Saturday, November 21, 2009

Clothes I wear at parties and other public places

I have just read a message from one of my readers who commented on Copenhagen being one of the places in the world where you could spot most girls at public places (Nyhavn and Cafe Victor were mentioned) with no panties or with provocative clothes.

I can't really tell, because I do not have the experience of many other places in the world, but there certainly is some truth in this. Not so much from the younger generations, but perhaps from 30 and upwards. I know several ladies, not exactly friends but close enough for such discussions to take place, who brag to their girlfriends about their encounters and how they dress up, often with no underwear, when they go out.

I have often gone without underwear to parties and to a night out with friends. It is not all that often that the lack of panties have been noticed, but when it does happen it really gets me excited. It is not often that people actually see the lack of panties (at least not mine) at public places like Nyhavn, but accidentally when getting in and out of cars or even better when dancing and the guys let their hands wander over your bum and feel the unencumbered buttocks under the dress.

I find it much easier and slightly less private to dress so that my tits are on display if not careful - which I then can make sure I am not when it suits me. It is much easier for a guy to fondle your tits under a lose top and have some fun out of that, than it is for a guy to actually get a hand up your legs and play with you.

We have become very good friends with a couple we go out with. Both the guys gets excited from their wives dressing daringly in public and will happily assist in creating situations where we can be on display. We let the guys chose the dresses (but often have to restrain them as their wishes easily get out of hand) and then enjoy an evening out showing off. One of those dresses are quite open at the front, and will split open showing bare legs at the top of the stockings, and if I am not careful even more than that. Getting into the seat at a theatre passing the people already sitting down (they don't always stand as they ought to) or getting into a sofa at a party or even at a discotheque will all depending on how brave I am show that I am not wearing panties.

But I am certain that doesn't only happen in Copenhagen.

Hugs Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear from you again, Jennifer. I'm glad your busy work schedule left you enough time to share a few more reflections with us.

Anonymous said...

By the way, this was Captain F.

Cousin Dupree said...

Glad to hear your comments. As a man, I think it is super sexy for a woman to go without her panties. But I imagine that it is not so comfortable. I don't like going without my underwear at all.

In reality:

The recent tabloid photos of Hollywood celebrities without panties looked pretty gross.

Thanks! Love you!

Dr. Dupree

Cousin Dupree said...

Jen,

How about a new story?


Dr. Dupree

Doalfer said...

It is not uncomfortable to go without underwear. But I can imagine it might be for a guy inside trousers - but my Scottish friends says it is nice as well ;-) So I guess the conclusion is that it is ok under skirts, dresses and kilts, but not when wearing trousers...

Captain F said...

What are your thoughts concerning panties underneath pantyhose, Jen? I wonder how many women wear them and how many consider them redundant.

Doalfer said...

@Captain F: Many pantihose come with build-in gussets so it is no problem not wearing panties.