Thursday, September 13, 2007

Games I play

As promised I will write a small blog when I do anything which gives me exhibitionist pleasure. I hope it invites to comments or serve as an inspiration.

The other day I had to be on a three and a half hour flight home. Having been a bit bored I was being inspired to do a bit of my exposure, but hadn't come across any real good opportunities. On the net I saw a picture of a girl sleeping on a plane with her breasts fallen out of her top, and that gave me an idea. I have a wrap around top, which is very open. So open in fact that you cannot wear it without some kind of a top under it. I have done that lots of times without it giving me any inspiration, but the picture was a bit of an eyeopener. Having thought about this for a day or two, I found a rather thin black tube top and some black thread which I sowed on the inside of the tube top, so that the fastening point was right under the breasts. I let the string trail down under the inside of the top fastening it to the belt hidden by the wrap around top. I tried sitting in my couch assuming a position I thought was similar to sitting in a plane, turning sideways pretending to be asleep, with my hands in my lap. Pulling the strings I could make the tube top slide down to reveal the nipple on the side where the wrap around blouse had fallen away from the breast due to the sideways position. The thought of sitting like that in the plane was highly arousing, I just hoped to find a suitable target for my little display.

Before departure I made sure to check in online so I could choose a position in the middle of the row on the left side of the plane, seeing that it always is the right side of the blouse that opens up the most (as that is the second flap to be closed, it is the one which opens most), so if I turned away from the aisle towards anybody sitting in the window seat, it should be easier to do my little act. As I always fly business class it is often business men next to me, so there was a good chance of a suitable target.

One the plane I was happy to see two guys in the seats next to me as I got in the plane as one of the last passengers. Putting up my stuff in the overhead locker I noticed both at them looking at me, so at least I had their interest. I took one of the pillows which were fortunately in my locker so that I could indicate an interest in just sleeping on the trip (I normally can't be bothered by guys trying to chat me up on planes).

After the obligatory meal and clearing of the trays, I got the pillow out, turned towards the guys to my left and pretended to go to sleep. But first I had made sure the wrap around blouse was so open that there was a clear view of my right breast, still fairly decently covered by the tube top. I found the end of the strings and settled down comfortably.

I pretended to try to get into a better position and pulled the string a little, feeling the top slide down, dangerously close to revealing the nipple. I left it there for perhaps five minutes while I pretended to sleep. The guy had his laptop out and was typing, but through my almost shut eyes I could tell he was occasionally stopping and glimpsing over at me. I could feel myself getting aroused at the thought of what I was about to do.

I closed my eyes completely, and next time he stopped writing I pulled the string a little more, intending the top to only clear the nipple. I clearly felt as the nipple popped out, feeling a little sorry knowing that it would get hard and showing some degree of excitement. I was afraid it would give me away. If I was asleep and not noticing the slip, I shouldn't be getting aroused by it. But perhaps he would just see it as a natural reaction to it being released like that, or perhaps he was imagining me having a sexual dream, sparked by the feeling of the exposed nipple. I didn't get to think about this for long, because I felt the top continuing down, even without me pulling the strings. I guess sitting in this position, with the breast squeezed a little, once the top cleared the nipple there was nothing to hold it up, and suddenly I felt if falling completely down revealing the entire breast and naked skin below it. I almost, as a normal reaction, reached up to put it back in place, but at the last moment I controlled myself. This was exactly the kind of excitement I had been planning, so why stop it just because it had gone a bit further than I had planned? I kept sitting there, suddenly conscious of the typing having completely stopped. I know he was sitting there staring at my bare breast, but hoping that it wasn't obvious to anybody else. To me the greatest satisfaction is when it is a kind of action only going on between me and one "innocent bystander".

I think I was sitting like that for perhaps five minutes, getting extremely aroused, even perhaps dozing of a bit on my dirty fantasies, when I suddenly felt a tap on my arm. I looked up, again controlling an urge to cover up. As I saw the guy staring straight at me and then down at my breast, I felt a surge in my stomach as about to experience a small orgasm from the excitement.

Leaving the hand on my arm, the guy spoke to me.

"I am sorry to wake you," he said. "It is just that I have been sitting here noticing your top falling down. Add as much as like what I see, I don't feel I can sit here with a clear consciousness and look at you without letting you know that your top has fallen down."

I pride myself in my talents as an actress, because I managed to blush and seem embarrassed as I looked down at myself, seeing how exposed I was and quickly pulling the top back up.

"Am am so sorry, I keep having trouble with that top, but didn't think anything would happen when I sat down," I lied fluently.

"Oh, I don't think you have anything to be sorry about. It is I who is sorry for taking so long time to let you know, but I have to admit, that I was enjoying the view too much, so I couldn't really get myself to warn you about it."

I managed to look suitably embarrassed and flattered at the same time.

"Thank you , I guess that was a compliment," I said with a smile as I settled down to go back to sleep. "Please let me know if it happens again, I mean, after you are finished looking."

I could have done it again to see how he reacted, but I thought I had had my fun, and I was quite happy to stop the conversation there. He smiled nicely at me as we got up, but no more was said. But I was quite pleased with myself for laying a plan which ended up working so well. The image in my mind of me waking up, catching his eyes on my breast, looking down and "discovering" the totally exposed breast, will stay with me for a long time.

Now that is the kind of small displays that really appeal to me. Hope you people out there don't find it too disgusting to have a woman behaving like this.

Hugs Jen

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny
thank you very much for your new post. I enjoyed your writing and thinking very much and it remembered me of a story I really lived some years ago.

I was in vienna with some friends and taking the night-train back home. it was incredibly hot. I had the bed on top (it was a train car with 6 beds in every room). the one beside me was free. I slept only in my string, it really was close to 40°. Later a lady, around 40 years old came there and took that bed (I was 25 by then and thinking of sex the whole day only ). So in the night I got awake and was very horny and realized that the lady beside me was awake aswell.
So I pretended to sleep and started stroking my cock very slowly but obvious for her to see as it is never totally dark in such a train.
later as I recognized that she stares at me, I removed my string so that she could se my total erect cock.(Im quite proud of my cock beeing 18x5cm, completely shaved, circumcised and with a piercing)
But other than in your story, she didn't talk to me, but gave me a mysterious smile in the morning when we got out of the train.

please keep on writing, your stories are fantastic.

best greetings from switzerland
littldoc (pahm@gmx.ch)

Doalfer said...

Thanks for the nice comments and for sharing your own experience.

It reminds me of a couple of small occurances, but seen from the pespective of the other sex.

Some years ago we had friends visiting, including their 14 year old daughter and 16 year old son. They were all sleeping in our basement, which I also used for drying laundry and for ironing. One morning tha parents and the daughter were upstair having breakfast, when I went down to iron. I noticed the son sleeping with only a sheet which wasn't able to hide the fact, that as I was ironing and could see his bed, he started to get an erection. It seemed like he was having a dream, because he was tossing around and in the process the sheet came off so I could see a very hard dick which he occationally stroked lightly. I must admit that I was fascinated, so I kept ironing while watching this beautyfull young and fairly long cock. At one point when I was bending down to pick up a new piece of landry to iron, I could still see him through the legs of the ironing board, but now he had his eyes open looking at me. As soon as I stood up again he pretended to sleep again. Then I realised that he was very much aware of the situation and was doing it on purpose. I just finished ironing that piece and left, but feeling actually quite flattered that he should find it so arousing flashing me, at that time more than twice his age.

In another situation we attended a family party, and quite late at night the dancing got a bit slow. My nephew once removed was still hanging around even though it ought to have been his bedtime. I guess he was only 14 or 15 at the time. I thought I would be nice to him and dance a dance with him but soon he was dancing slow up against me, getting what to me appeared an erection. I couldn't believe it, so I pressed him a bit against me to check, and he sure enough had. He also took my pressing him against him as an invitation to rub himself harder against me. I thought what a little brat using an "old" aunt to get it off on. I stopped dancing with him after that dance, but later I thought, what if the boy really fancied me? Surely he did enough to get a hard on. Perhaps I should have taken him to another room and showed him a thing or two? No - just kidding. He was even under the legal age in Denmark, and I am not that bad.

Anyway - ladies can play along as well you know.

Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny
what you tell is exactly the superiority of the older having much more experience. but as a man you have to be very very careful in that, still it is great for fantasies.
I only can say: go on playing lady!
But let me ask you another thing being related to your (or our as I am an orthopaedic surgeon too) job.
When the patient is lying on the or table starting to get prepared for the surgery. In the younger ladies I always try to get a peak of how their pussy looks and is trimmed. I always try not to be turned on but it is sometimes a good opportunity for evening fantasies. Once one of the patient got pictured also in the playboy - so I'm really proud to have seen that all in real!
What do you think when you see a very nice cock lying there... are you able to not think sexually?
But let me add something that is unsexual, I would never do anything with a patient, I love my job too much!


best greetings
littldoc

Doalfer said...

I don't know how to say this politely. and I feel I need to be polite to my readers, but I am chocked. The thought has never occurred to me for a second. My brain is very well compartementalised (if there is such a word in English) and if I started having such thoughts when I am supposed to concentrate on the patient, I would have to seriously consider my role as a doctor.
So I can't answer your question, and I belive you should be careful. It is not good enough to be anonymous and as such not in danger of having such thoughts revealed. You shouldn't be having them at all. Sorry to have to say that.
Jen

Anonymous said...

"Too disgusting" to have a woman behave like this? Please! I can't think of a single man who would be upset by this type of behavior. Some may be uninterested, others may be neutral, but most would enjoy the display. Of course, some people would think it's "immoral" behavior but as long as you keep the pretense of it being an unintentional display I don't think anyone will mind.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen and captain f
thanks for your answers. well, now i'm shocked too, because of your drastic response. I rather like to agree with captain f. I have to precise that I never would do anything illegitimate. and never would my working be disturbed by a short thinking before real working starts. I completely agree with you - concentration is everything for a successfull job. but your mind is free of thinking, and I believe that you can never turn a human beeing (that is sexual thinking) into anything asexual.
By the wy, my anonymous is, because I have no blogger ID, but in the first comment, you can find my email and contact me anytime. I stand up straight for what I say, because I know that I'm the last to do anything that is not right. Maybe just because I admit my free thinking.
Hope these explanations illustrate better what I wanted to say - the first attempt seemed to be too much eroticised.

hope you're not too angry!
littldoc (pahm@gmx.ch)

Doalfer said...

Ok, I take some of that back. I guess it is not up to me to judge how you think. I guess I should be the last one to critique other people's mental images.

But to answer your original question: With the line of work I do I rarely get to see any "private parts" and if I do I am so concentrated on my job, that I probably wouldn't notice even if it was a guy with a dick like a horse.

As much as I love dicks they are just simply not the least sexy under such circumstances - at least not to me.

And sorry for being too harsh.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer
So are you still out there?
How did your anniversary go? What did you do?
How is it going in Spain? to busy?
Are you ready for a dare?

AdrianP

Doalfer said...

Yes I am still here.
Wedding aniversary I will write about at a later point.
Spain was fine the first couple of times, now I am so busy down there that I am too tired to enjoy it as much as I had hoped. But got a few friends, and there are lots of potential for some more games once I get into a routine with the job so it doesn't take so much out of me.
I am ready for a dare - at least in theory - we will see if time will allow the execution of it. But try me...
Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

No more stories?

Anonymous said...

I just discovered you! What wonderful sexy stories! I really hope you do and tell us more! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
Huge fan of yours (my favourite: "Ethnic Persuasion"). First time I write to you, but wanted to often. About your airplane story, something a bit similar happened to me when I was on a long flight home to Europe from the USA, flying through the night.
On the left of me (I am a businessman) a woman, mid thirties, who had boarded in San Francisco. She wore a silk skirt, rather long, mid calf, I had noticed this when she sat down. After supper and movie a few hours opportunity to sleep, we hadn't spoken. We both pulled our in-flight blankets over us and fell asleep. I awoke and felt that somehow in my sleep my left hand had come to rest on her right leg, which I felt through the thin silk fabric of her skirt. I thought she was sleeping.
I enjoyed feeling the gentle curve of her upper thigh, the warmth of her body. Very slowly my hand slid down very lightly and up again, moving her skirt up. I kept myself as if I was sound asleep and was just making involuntary hand movements. A few more times, my hand down and slowly up with her skirt higher all the time. Then she started to move too: her legs spread and she pushed her right thigh as far as it could, against the armrest which still separated us. I moved my hand almost imperceptively more towards the inside of her thigh, still just covered by the hem of her skirt. I just let it rest there and then stroked a little up and down, and up a bit more, getting close to her panties.
Then I felt her hand on top of mine and ever so gently she placed it on the armrest, and slowly as if still sleeping she straightened her skirt down. The message was clear and I did not do anything further. We both pretended we were still sleeping.
The sun went up after an hour and with sleepy red eyes we had our breakfast, before landing in London. We never spoke, did not look each other in the face, and to this day I don't know if it happened at all, if it was a dream, but I stil have the sweetest memories of that night flight. She must have been thrilled just as I was when my hand moved over her thigh, that's what I firmly believe, but we both were too sensible to let anything happen any further than those innocent explorations.

Doalfer said...

I don't know what happens on airplanes. Is it the high altitude, the fact you are sleeping (or trying to) in such close proximity to strangers or what? I often feel horny when flying long overnight flights and I can easily imagine a situation like that happening to me.
Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment Jennifer. I have not told this experience to anyone as I thought it would only show me as a weirdo. Now you say it could have happened to you too, I am reassured.

Another thing, in some of your stories Poul seems secretly (or openly) to enjoy his wife to get so much pleasure without his participation. It's the same with me, I am happily married (very active sex life) and still get great kicks when my wife tells me about some unknown guy who looked her over in the bus, or tells her she is good looking. I once left her at a party, and went home because she was obviously enjoying herself so much with one of the guys. Next morning she came home, was dropped off before the door by this guy and she told me what a wonderful night she had had with him at his place. It made me high with pleasure myself to know she had had her kicks and it did not bother me at all I had gone home by myself.

What do you think? Kinky? Devoted? Cuckold? I myself opt for "devoted." I'd love to hear what you think!

Doalfer said...

With the life I live and the things I do, I am not going to judge other people's actions (just try to keep them legal and do not involve minors). I have no idea why so many guys seem to fantasize about or even allow their wives to be with other men. But if it works for you and doesn't endanger the relationship, it can be great fun to be party to ;-)
Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=israel calendar 1.5 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg