Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Developments

There are many things happening in my life these days. I spend a week out of each month working in Spain. That should have given me lots of opportunity to write, but being alone down there, where it is still warm and nice, has given me so many opportunities to play with my exhibitionism, that I have been all caught up in that instead.

As an alternative to writing, which takes a more continous effort, I thought that perhaps I should use this blog for more discussions about exhibitionism. I have already had a reader share a story about his wife's exhibitionism, and I would like to invite more readers to share their experiences. Not only stories, if you think that takes too much effort, but also just small descriptions of things she does and that perhaps you encourage her to do. And should you be a woman reading this, and should you happen to share the same tendencies as I do, I would really love to hear from you. If you don't want to do it here on the public blog, then write me directly. I promise to reply to all such mails.

I will also start writing blogs about the small plays I play, or how I try to set up situation where I can do a bit of "accidental exposure". Perhaps it can work as an inspiration to others, both for trying out the same, and for writing about them here.

I know there are other forums for exhibitionists, but they cost money which means leaving your credit card and identity behind. I don't do this for money, so perhaps we can have a more open discussion here.

Hugs Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories are all so incredibly arousing, well written and deliciously descriptive, not to mention exquisitely erotic, that a simple thank you is totally inadequate. A thousnd thank you's for each story would be closer, but still not even close to my appreciation of you sharing the beauty in your writing and sexuality. I can only hope that you continue your explorations and dares. There was about a four year period in the past where I was involved with woman similar to yourself. She totally enjoyed being a girl and feasted on the attention given her, and like you shared her sexual adventures with so many appreciative eyes. I totally loved being a part of that and encouraging her. Once again your the best.

Doalfer said...

Oh, how I love comments like this ;-) Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

And oh, how I love all of your exposure situations, unplanned, accidental, or outright blatant. The fact that your own arousal and excitement can equal the viewer or viewers is such a total turn on. One of my favorites of your stories, is Summer 2001, as it takes me back to my early teen years where my older sister's girlfriends would tease me with no mercy, and encourage my looking or spying, with their legs and skirts ,..they would open their knees so nicely lots of slow leg crossings, the delight of panties close up, bendings and leaning overs, Yes Virgina, there is a Heaven. As you can easily imagine, the bathroom was my escape as my young boner was becoming a very obvious happy camper and wanted out of the tent alot, where I could review my viewing and wank away and away. See what you girls do with your delicious tease, how wonderful. So many moments, such a lucky guy. I would have so loved to have been Nigel, I'll bet he still wanks like crazy thinking of those moments. I know I still do reading the story for the umpteenth time. Hugs backatcha
You are the best.