Thursday, March 8, 2007

Other writers

I thought I would have a look at some of the other writers at litterotica to check out the quality of their stories. I am not very much into reading other people's stories, but thought I might perhaps get some inspiration. However, I was so disappointed. Most of the stoires are not only badly written, they are totally unbelievable. They are so obviously some guy's dirty fantasy, mostly about his ability to seduce girls with no trouble at all. Or husbands whose wifes parade around fucking all kinds of other guys in sight. There is no build-up and no story line and very little conversation. I don't know if guys gets turned on by this, but I can tell you not only did it not do anything for me, I found most of them off-putting. Even the ones which received the best ratings, didn't do anything for me. Maybe I have to be more select in what writers I read or what subject lines or codes I search for. I will have another go later, but if anybody has some suggestions for how to find good quality stories, please let me know.

Hugs Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I love your stories. Very well written. You set the scene, and describe the actions and the feelings.
I agree with you about most of the stories being "unbelievable". (Let's see, all women have double
d's they let any man see or touch them, the hubby gladly lets any man have her at will, however, they are no match to his 14" throbbing monster!)
I have written some stories at Literotica under the name Sambones88. They usually are about some form of exhibitionism. I adore these stores, and actually have had a few expereinces where my wife did go topless.
I'd like to chat with you soemtime.
sambones88@hotmail.com

Doalfer said...

Thank you so much for commenting. I did read one of your stories and I agree that they are the same type that I like. However, reading other peoples stories mostly works by giving me inspiration. Unless I can see myself in the same situation I don't get aroused from them. I find so few of htem inspirering that it is hardly worth reading through hundreds of stories to find one that I like. But being directed to collection of some that I find good is nice.