Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dares I do.

It was really nice to see the positive feedback I got from posting just one more message on my blog. It kind of rekindled the interest in writing. Unfortunately, the conditions are still the same - I simply don't have the time for the long stories. But I thought I might get back to the topic "Games I play" and just do small blog entries explaining some of the more interesting (at least from my point of view) exposures.

The games are usually better played in the summer, when it is easier to go around with relatively little clothes on. For the last two years that we have had the flat in Spain, I have enjoyed the freedom down there to play around, first a bit innocently, but as it always are with these things, once you get going you want more and more, and before long you are doing things you wouldn't have dreamt of doing in the beginning.

Another interesting aspect is that it is so much easier to be tempted into doing something of an exhibitionistic nature when you are prompted by somebody else. It is a little bit like the fact that you do this because you are "ordered" to do it adds to the excitement.

Over the years I have been communicating with a couple of readers who have been prompting me to do things. Some of them definitely way beyond what I would normally be doing, but perhaps for that reason, so much more exhilarating.

So let me begin by explaining one of the first more innocent dares I carried through with. But I have to warn you first, that these will not be long erotic fantasies. Rather it will be explaining how I did it and perhaps a bit of what I was feeling. But I will not put it into story form with dialogue, build up of the excitement etc. You will have to add that yourself in your mental image of the situation.

Since I had been writing about wearing short dresses and accidental exposure, one of my readers gave me the dare to within 48 hours to go and sit at a bar or restaurant, wearing no underwear and letting my exposed pussy be seen.

Just getting a dare like that and thinking about it got my juices flowing. I started to think about how this could be fabricated in a way which really seemed "accidental". I wasn't going to go and sit at a sidewalk bar with my dress riding so far up that my pussy was on display to everybody passing by. So careful planning was the key. Fortunately I had 48 hours to plan it.

Quickly I understood the best way would be in connection with the morning swim I had on days when I didn't have to be at the hospital early. I would normally go to the beach, swim, put on my loose summer dress and change under that. But now I was thinking how I could adapt that routine.

There was a nice beach restaurant a bit further away from where I normally swam. It was right down to the beach, a bit elevated (about 5 - 6 feet) so you could sit and watch the beach and swimmers from the edge. With about 50 meters to the edge of the water, there was a good bit of sand, and later in the day the place got really crowded, but early in the morning there were only a few regular guests.

What I ended up doing was the following:

I put on my normal swimming outfit. It is not a very exciting thong outfit but a sensible swim suit for serious swimming. Then I wrapped my Kenyan kanga around me, put a towel, hairbrush and a book into a wicker basket and went off to the beach. I went right to the back of the cafe, parked my scooter and made it around to the front, saying hi to the waiters and the few regulars as I walked past and then proceeded to the beach. I could already feel everybody's eyes on me. I went to about halfway between the cafe and the water where the sand was still dry, dropped the kanga and went for the swim. Nothing unusual there. But coming back I dried myself with the towel, then turned my back to the onlookers while I took off the swimsuit, presenting the back of my naked body to the onlookers. Then I wrapped the kanga around me and tied it up.

I don't know if you know the kanga? It is just one large piece of material. Normally you hold it up in front of you, wrap the sides around you, crossing at the back and then to the front, tying it behind you neck. But the good thing about a kanga is that you can actually do as you like! I put mine around the back first, crossed it at the front and tied it up. In that way it fell closed at front, covering you up, but the split was up the front.

Now, if you were a male sitting at the café, would you not be looking at a lone lady swimming at the beach, stripping naked and then putting on a dress, with obviously nothing on underneath? Well, that is what I figured.

What I had noticed earlier was that the waiters when they took time off to smoke would go to the sandy bit in front of the restaurant. One of the reasons I liked this restaurant was a no-smoking policy anywhere on the premises. Normally you could smoke outside, but here you couldn't even smoke on the terrace.

So, placing myself at the outer table so I could look out over the water, I knew that people standing on the beach right down in front would have an opportunity to be able to look in under the tables and as such look at my legs.

I ordered a coffee, getting very swift attention by the waiter, and once that arrived I got my book out, lent a bit back while crossing my legs. I knew that doing so, would make the kanga split, so when I later would uncross my legs it would be wide open if I didn't pull it closed, which was exactly what I intended not doing.

Now it was just a question of waiting to the first smoking break. I didn't have to wait long. I guess they were eager to go to the beach and see how much of me they would be able to see from there.

Looking over the top of my book through my dark sunglasses I could see them milling around down in front, obviously looking up my way, not even trying to hide it. They probably thought I was reading not thinking about them.

I knew I had to do this. Not that I didn't want to. I had planned so well that it obviously wasn't me exhibiting myself, but it would be them spying on me. But I know the feeling I get, when people are looking at me under such circumstances. I would just have to concentrate on being totally cool and not get carried away.

So, when I slowly, to let them know something was going on, uncrossed my legs and just let them rest lightly open, I knew perfectly well what a perfectly clear and unobstructed view they would have of my exposed pussy. It wasn't even a question of just being able to look up under a dress. The kanga had actually split all the way up to my waist.

I know that the fact that a girl has a shaved pussy is an extra come on for the guys. But what happens to me when I get excited is that my vaginal lips starts swelling and tuning a glistering red. I don't know how obvious it is but I know my clit grows till it extends beyond the inner lips. In other words if you are close enough you will be in no doubt that I am getting aroused. That is the embarrassing bit, which is also so exciting. I can sit here and pretend not being aware what is going on, but I probably cannot hide my excited state. And if that doesn't get the guys turned on I don't know what will.

At one point I took a sip of the coffee looking down at the guys. They all turned away as if one body acting in unison. I sat back again, crossed my legs the other way (Yes - a Sharon Stone move), and pulled the kanga down. I think perhaps I had sat exposed for no more than two minutes. But certainly enough to fulfil the dare. Soon after the guys came back up again, laughing and sending surreptitious looks my way. I stayed perhaps another 15 minutes then got up, paid at the bar and left.

As an added benefit I had the exciting, but unplanned experience, of getting on my scooter and driving off with no underwear on. Now that just simply is not possible to do decently, but I couldn't stand there at the back changing. So I had to accept driving the first couple of hundred meters with the pussy on display again. Not a problem as there were nobody there, but it just added to the excitement of the situation. But as soon as I came to a denser part of the wood I drove down a small path until out of sight I could strip naked and change into my still wet swimsuit and fasten the kanga in a more decent way again.

Back home again, I got some much deserved relief and went straight on to sending a reply to my reader that I had indeed complied and won the dare.

8 comments:

Salinger said...

Dear Jen
“Dares that I do” is a lovely topic, and I hope that you will expand on it.
You entice us by calling the dare to expose your pussy at a restaurant “one of the first more innocent dares I carried through with”, and I think that you are well aware that such a statement begs for further explanation.
I have a question, actually two:
You’ve given lovely descriptions of your cunt on this blog and in your stories, to the extent that it is clear that you are fascinated by how she looks and behaves, and that you have spent time looking at her, and playing with her, and observing closely.
You’ve said that your pussy lips swell easily, that they change colour when you get excited, that your clit grows and stiffens and shows herself, that your wetness becomes visible.
I would like you to tell us how your lovers, or men to whom you’ve shown yourself, have described your pussy, what words they’ve used, what gestures, what they’ve chosen to remark on.
And, secondly, I’d like to know whether you’ve overheard anyone decribe your pussy to others, whether they’ve been aware that you could hear them, or unaware, and how what they have said affected you.
Love
Salinger

Doalfer said...

Such intimate questions in such a public place. Also could we call it pussy and not cunt? If so I will try to answer:

You look at me from a physical view of perhaps sitting in front of me, with my legs pulled up staring at my exposed pussy. You want it described so you can imagine it. I look at it from the direction of my head (eyes) and down. What I see is strangely filtered by what I feel. I can feel it getting larger, warmer. I know it gets wet, maybe glisters a little. I know the clit pops out from under the hood. I feel very, very exposed to you sitting in front looking at it. But I still spread my legs a bit further. I would love to let you sit there and admire it, dream of touching it,playing with the pussylips, dreaming of entering it, being able to see the the lips pulled along the shaft of your dick as you enter me, pulling back out with your load dripping out of me, seeing it still widened, open from when you withdraw.

But, in my head, there is no little voice imagining what you say about it. I can't remember any situations where guys have really commented on it, they way you want me to say. And I have also never heard anybody else talking about it. I have overheard guys talking about me, breasts, bum, body in general, but never about my pussy.

I am sorry to disappoint you.

Hugs Jen

Salinger said...

Stop grinning, witch. You know that you don't disappoint me.
Hugs

Doalfer said...

Witch??? I will take that as a term of endearment. Hugs Jen

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jennifer. That's a beautiful vignette you wrote. Reminds me of some of my own dates with a pretty and bold partner who was willing and game.

Cap Fig

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I recently came across your blog, and, regarding some specific comments you made in a May 2007 posting -- like, "I need to feel a connection and a certain vibration between the guy and me to get excited" -- and the general enjoyment you have with exhibitionism, I would be interest in reading your thoughts -- and maybe even a full blog posting -- on a recent New York Times Magazine article entitled ""What Women Want."

The article surveys some recent research into the triggers of female desire. Among the findings is that what is most erotic for women is the sense that they themselves are desired. To be ravenously desired is intoxicating to women (and may partly explain why stories of sex with strangers and so-called "rape" fantasies trigger greater measurable arousal responses than stories of sex with current partners or old lovers, according to their data). Another finding is that oxytocin, the neurotransmitter of bonding, seems to play a much bigger role in female brains, leading to the idea that feelings of trust and well-being (intimacy) are much more important to female desire, potentially overriding even basic sexual orientation.

Given how well, I believe, you are able to articulate aspects of your own sexuality, I would enjoy reading in what ways as a woman these findings do or do not resonate with your own life experiences.

What Women Want

What Women Want
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html

Looking forward to read what you write,

Bill

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer
I’m not sure whether this is the right blog/forum, but I’ll test the reaction. You seem experienced at exhibitionism, and I’m very new to it. And it’s very confusing, how it can take hold of me, and make me weak and orgasmic and almost a slave.
My husband made me to show myself to his brother, naked or masturbating or while we made love. And he brought him to our bed, watched me fucking him, took turns then watched again.
I know it sounds weak when I say he “made me” do it. I hope it sounds stronger when I say I fucked his brother, and not he that he fucked me. Because I took the lead, not either of them, once I was allowed to I became an animal, almost.
But, yeah, I know it’s incest, technically, and that’s not a welcome topic everywhere.
So will you talk to me? Here, or in private? buzzflower@gmail.com
Luv
Bee

Unknown said...

Salinger, are you still out there somewhere? Sounds like you could understand what made me so willing. Or do guys like you just disappear?